Greater Tel Aviv
Greater Tel Aviv hosts a line-up of annual events from art and book fairs to food, film and cultural festivals parades, and more.
The list below presents an overview of the major events in the Trel Aviv area.
- Classical Musical Festival
- The Classical Musical Festival unfolds at the Tel Aviv Museum, which has a full program of other musical events including jazz concerts.
- International Tiberias Marathon
- For nearly three decades the Israeli Athletic Association has staged the International Tiberias Marathon and 12K race on an out and back course following the shoreline of the Sea of Galilee, winding through ancient history landmarks in the Jordan Valley.
- Liturgical Festival of Choral Music
- The Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra performs choral masterpieces along with leading world singers.
- Jerusalem International Book Fair
- The Jerusalem International Book Fair draws crowds to the Jerusalem International Convention Center.
- Tel Aviv Half Marathon
- Runners from all over take part in the Tel Aviv Half Marathon.
- Tel Aviv Mini Carnival
- To mark the joyous Purim holiday, Tel Aviv stages a mini-carnival.
- Independence Day Gala Concert
- Marking the 1948 birth of Israel, an Independence Day Gala Concert is staged.
- Sailing, diving and sea sports enthusiasts gather for MarineSport, an international exhibition at the Israel Trade Fairs & Convention Center.
- Israel Festival
- Israel Festival, the nationís premier artistic festival staged in Jerusalem, showcases music, dance and theater.
- Buildex is the annual exhibition of the Israel building industry at the Israel Trade Fairs & Convention Center.
- Cherry Festival
- At seasonís peak, an abundance of cherry-based foods star at this event.
- International Folklore Festival
- Through June and July, the International Folklore Festival unfolds all over Israel.
- International Ethnic Food Fair
- Ethnic foods from around the world are presented at Jaffaís Port.
- Guard Your Tongue Rally for Women
- The Guard Your Tongue Rally for Women takes place in Hebrew at the Jerusalem International Convention Center, with the English language sequel in August.
- U.S. and Canadian Independence Days
- Expatriots celebrate in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.
- International Film Festival
- The International Film Festival hosts leading international actors and directors and is a showcase for new, original Israeli films.
- Khutzot Hayotzer Arts and Crafts Fair
- Handmade items star along with nightly entertainment in Jerusalem.
- Jaffa Nights
- Jaffa Nights offers music, theater and entertainment in the square of Old Jaffa.
- Phenomena Festival
- Phenomena Festival presents a variety of puppet and other visual theatrical performances in Jerusalem.
- The Triennial World Assembly of Choirs performs in Jerusalem.
- Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.)
- Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) showcases advances at the international hardware and home improvement exhibition.
- Plasto Ispack
- For more than a decade, Plasto Ispack has served as the gateway to innovations in plastics, rubber and packaging at the Israel Trade Fairs and Convention Center.
- Leonard Bernstein International Oratorio
- The Leonard Bernstein International Oratorio and song competition takes place in Jerusalem throughout the month and into October, followed by the Leonard Bernstein Composing Competition, also in Jerusalem.
- The International Exhibition of Wine and Spirits unfolds at the Tel Aviv Exhibition Center.
- Christian Celebration of the Feast of Tabernacles
- The Christian Celebration of the Feast of Tabernacles takes place each year at the Jerusalem International Convention Center.
- Suzanne Dellal International Dance Competition
- The Suzanne Dellal International Dance Competition takes place in Tel Aviv at the Suzanne Dellal Dance Centre, with other dance events at intervals throughout the year.
- International Guitar Festival
- The International Guitar Festival takes place in Tel Aviv.
- Telecom Israel
- Telecommunications advances are showcased in Tel-Aviv.
- Choirs From Around the World
- A pre-Christmas gala performance takes place in Jerusalem.
Terms and Conditions
EventGuide, EventGuide.com, EventGuide Network, EventGuide.Community, EventGuide Tel Aviv, the phrase
"What do you want to do Today?," VenueGuide and TheaterGuide are service marks of MetroGuide.com, Inc.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All event information presented is subject to change. Please contact the event organizer directly to verify dates and times.
To list an event on EventGuide.com (free): Click Here.
To report an inaccurate event listing: Click Here.